Do you want to know the secrets of looking younger than your age?
You will be amazed when you see the pictures of these young looking Asian women but more important of all is that you will be able to know their beauty secrets.
Numbers 1, 2, and 3
Taiwanese family: 63-year-old mom (middle), and daughters Lure Hsu, 41 (right), Sharon, 36 (left)
image source: YouTube
This family looks so young that they have been called the family of frozen ages by Taiwanese media. Lure Hsu revealed their secret: drink lots of water, eat lots of vegetables, and apply moisturizing cream to your skin. Let us presume that the other members of the family have the same regimen.
Drinking Lots of Water
According to Lure Hsu, they drink lots of water. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From the website mindbodygreen, according to Abby Phon, a Certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach, internationally best selling author and public speaker, the benefits of drinking lots of water are as follows:
- It increases energy.
- It promotes weight loss.
- It flushes out toxins.
- It improves skin complexion.
- It maintains regularity.
- It boosts immune system.
- It is a natural headache remedy.
- It prevents cramps & sprains.
- It puts you in a good mood.
- It saves money.
Eating Lots of Vegetables
According to Lure Hsu, they eat lots of vegetables. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From the website mercola.com, according to Dr. Mercola, the benefits of eating lots of vegetables are as follows:
- It benefits your skin and bones by supplying nutrients.
- It slows down cellular aging and helps to prevent diseases.
- It provides nutrients that help you adapt to stress.
- It can also reduce gas and bloating in your digestive tract.
Applying Moisturizing Cream
According to Lure Hsu, they apply moisturizing cream to make their skin smooth and healthy. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From shareware.com, the benefits of moisturizing skin are as follows:
- It can treat skin conditions like eczema.
- It offers some sun protection.
- It improves the appearance of skin all over your body.
image source: https://www.youtu1be.com/watch?v=UvotfxGit4o
Barbie Hsu, 41, a popular Taiwanese actress still looks flawless as ever. Her beauty tips:
- Drink warm lemon juice everyday – It hydrates and oxygenates the body.
- Avoid the sun – She likes to wear coats or long sleeves, and to bring umbrella.
- Get enough sleep – She sleeps 8 hours a day.
- Eating white fungus soup – She eats white fungus soup 3 times a week.
- Exercise frequently – Jogging is her favorite cardiovascular exercise.
- Drink rose tea – Drinking rose tea make her skin looks rosy.
Drinking Lemon Juices
According to Barbie Hsu, she drinks lemon juice everyday. Now, let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From healthline.com, the benefits of drinking lemon juice are as follows:
- It promotes hydration.
- It is a good source of vitamin C.
- It improves your skin quality.
- It supports weight loss.
- It aids digestion.
- It freshens breath.
- It helps prevent kidney stones.
Avoiding The Sun
It is a common knowledge that sunlight has many proven benefits. According to Barbie, she avoids the sun maybe because to avoid the risk of sun damage. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From webmd.com, it is necessary to avoid too much sun exposure because of the following reasons:
- Tanned skin is damaged skin.
- Years of getting too much sun can lead to early wrinkling and age spots.
- It can cause skin cancer.
Getting Enough Sleep
According to Barbie, she sleeps 8 hours a day. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From healthline.com, the benefits of sleeping 7-8 hours a day are as follows:
- Seven to eight hours is the healthy amount of sleep for longer life.
- It helps to manage appetite.
- It helps your immune system function.
- It helps your memory.
- It avoids risk of disease.
Eating White Fungus Soup
According to Barbie, she eats white fungus soup three times a week. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From tastehongkong.com, the benefits of eating white fungus are as follows:
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties.
- It nourishes the body, heals dry coughs, and clears the lungs.
- It keeps your skin young because of its collagen contents.
According to Barbie, she exercises regularly. Although almost everybody knows the overall benefits of exercise, let us try to find out from an expert its anti-aging benefits. From the website philly.com, according to Robyn Weisman, ACE-CPT, B.S., Exercise Science & Physiology, Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness and Lifestyle Coach, the benefits of exercise are as follows:
- It helps to Improve overall ability to do everyday activities.
- It helps to decrease risk of osteoporosis.
- It increases calorie burn.
- It improves flexibility.
- It helps to keep stronger heart and lungs.
Drinking Rose Tea
According to Barbie, she drinks rose tea regularly. Now let us try to find out from an expert if this can really helps. From the website healthyfocus.org, the benefits of rose tea are as follows:
- It alleviates menstrual pain.
- It improves skin and hair, and helps to remove acne.
- It boosts immune system.
- It is a remedy for sore throat.
- It improves digestion.
- I helps to fight stress and anxiety.
- It helps to control urinary tract infection.
- It helps to lose weight.
- It can cure constipation.
- It is caffeine free.
image source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UY1cAkQDtQ
Indonesian Puspa Dewi, 50, who had been sweeping the nation after photos of her 50th birthday with her son on the right went viral online. Her secret:
- She works out regularly – Her workout routines include dancing, aerobics, zumba, and weights.
- Healthy diet – They run a healthy food catering business in the city of Jakarta.
- Positive attitude – She lives a joyful life.
Working Out Regularly
According to Puspa, she works out regulary. We can presume that the benefits of working out is almost the same as exercising as noted above from Barbie.
According to Puspa, she has a healthy diet. It is a common knowledge that a healthy diet is very helpful to our body physically and mentally. A healthy diet keeps you to keep active everyday, and it provides nutrients you need for growth and repair which keeps you away from sickness.
The following are the recommendations from the World Health Organization:
- Maintain a healthy weight by eating roughly the same number of calories that your body is using.
- Limit intake of fats. Not more than 30% of the total calories should come from fats. Prefer unsaturated fats to trans fats.
- Eat at least 400 grams of fruits and vegetables per day (potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava and other starchy roots do not count). A healthy diet also contains legumes (e.g. lentils, beans), whole grainsand nuts.
- Limit the intake of simple sugarsto less than 10% of calorie (below 5% of calories or 25 grams may be even better).
- Limit salt/sodiumfrom all sources and ensure that salt is iodized. Less than 5 grams of salt per day can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease..
In addition, I have learned from a nutrionist that in terms of percentages, a proper diet consist of:
60% vegetables, 15% carbohydrates, 15% protein, and 10% fruits
Having A Positive Attitude
According to Puspa, it is important to maintain a positive attitude. From the website cosmopolitan.com, a positive attitude can lower your stress level thus delaying your ageing process.
image source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMip1mkeuuw
Zhang Tingxuan, 44, a fitness fanatic and author, appears to be decades younger in a series of pictures emerged on Chinese media. Her secret:
- Simple exercises like stretching, jumping, and squatting.
- Inverted pyramid diet – big breakfast and lunch, light dinner.
Inverted Pyramid Diet
The benefits of exercises have been discussed above from Barbie. Now let us try to find out from an expert about the benefits of the inverted pyramid diet.
According to iowastatedaily.com:
“Eating larger portions of food earlier in the day helps keep metabolism fired up throughout the remainder of the day, studies show. By eating more food during breakfast and lunch meals, it may help people feel less hungry later at night and avoid excess calorie consumption. The typical American diet is the reverse: most people eat the largest meal of the day at night, which can lead to unwanted weight gain.”
Now you have all the secrets of these young looking women on how to maintain youthful looks. You can try it for yourself and I hope that you’ll have positive results.