Vape Exploded In The Mouth

A teenager was suffering from extreme pain when a vape or electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth. His gum, and teeth were almost totally damaged. His nose is also affected.

According to the teen’s mother, her son was having problems with the battery of his vape so he agreed to swap batteries with a chat mate. Unfortunately, the battery is not compatible to his vape that caused the explosion.

Here is the video:

 

Source: Youtube

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: